Friday, August 12, 2011

Will this help me lose some weight?

I am 5'3 and 130 pounds. I want to get down to 105-108. I have 60 days to accomplish this goal. Bascially, every morning I will run for 10-30 minutes (I will increase over time) and in the afternoons I will do some home workout options, such as squats, jump rope, a thigh trainer machine I have (I mostly want to lose my inner thigh fat). I also have volleyball on Mondays and Wednesdays and Volleyball is three hours long. So if I do all this exercise will I be able to lose the pounds by the time school starts? I will also adjust my diet but eating only veggies and fruits. No lie, no more proccessed foods, and not as much dairy. I am making a life style change, but I don't want to do it if the goal is not reasonable. Please help, does this plan seem like it will work?

No comments:

Post a Comment