Thursday, August 4, 2011

Girls would you be okay with a guy friend of yours touching you too much?

I'm a 16 year old guy, she's a 15 year old girl. I wouldn't mind getting in a relationship with her, but I'd rather not, because it could ruin the friendship afterwards..but I'm a touchy-feely type of guy, so I would like to be touching her a lot, and in my mind, there's nothing wrong with that, I can be touching her, and still not see her as anything more than just a really good, really close friend(which she actually is.) And when I say touch her, I don't actually mean grabbing her butt or breast or anything, just, you know, holding her hand, putting my arm around her shoulders, encourage her to sit on my lap, hugging her(from behind as well), putting my hand on her thigh, or sometimes hips etc. Would it be okay if you was a girl and your best friend(who would have to be a guy)did that to you? And how do I know if she minds?

No comments:

Post a Comment