Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have a diabetic question if anyone can answer?

I am a new diabetic almost a year and I have to use insulin shot 1 time a day and my upper arms and hip/thigh area feels like hamburger I cringe with every shot doesn't help when I also have a needle phobia.I'm just so sore and sick of shots.Anyways I still stick on everyday alternating areas and no matter the area now I start to bleed from injection site and some of the insulin leaks out.What could cause that and is their a way to ease getting my shots/soreness and stop the bleeding and leaking issue? My doctor hasn't taught me anything in regards to shots good sites how to's nothing so I been flyin blind with the exception I know I have to watch what I eat and drink and watch my numbers that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment